Over the span of this assignment stretch, you must complete 5 points of audio assignments from the audio category in the Assignment Bank.
I googled ‘diary’;
1. A daily record, usually private, especially of the writer’s own experiences, observations, feelings, attitudes, etc.
2. A book for keeping such a record.
3. A book or pad containing pages marked and arranged in calendar order, in which to note appointments and the like.
An excerpt from Beautifully_chaotic
I really loved this assignment.
Take an entry from your diary years ago and turn it into an audio story. Done.
But wait! I don’t have a diary from years ago.
I think I burned those in a bonfire at one time.
If you are interested in reading deep, dark secrets try out one of these places:
I’m sure there a million more, even everyday blogs are diaries too. These sites just happen to have places specifically for diarists.
The story above is her story, not mine, I just read it out loud to you.
My guess is she is pretty young, smart, beautiful, and a bit confused, heck, who isn’t? I’m glad she decided to share some of her stories/ diary entries with the public.
This assignment was an exercise in patience–via audio.
How do you do this you ask?
1. Take a deep breath
2. Close the computer, walk away, take the pups to the park. Then let THEM relax so I can get down to business.
6.I spent approx. 4,352 minutes on FREESOUND listening to and deciding between the wonderful/awful/crazy/head-ache inducing/lullaby singing/funny, and sometimes JUST THE RIGHT SOUNDS!
7.-352. Using audacity try, sample, listen, do-over, try again, listen more, smack-head, walk-away, return, bang the desk, smile, listen some more, watch the tutorial over again, play with dogs, laugh at your own antics, relax, SAVE.
Here’s a screenshot from my audacity final product
353. Walk away.
354. Export to convert to an MP3 file. (*This is why you need the converter)
355. Upload to SoundCloud.
356. Sit back and enjoy!
357. Keep practicing.
Diary entry can be found here, by Beautifully_chaotic
The sounds I used from Freesound are:
The song is First Love by Adele (Luuuurve!)